Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Youpaymycaroff....

I thought I'd start todays post with a couple of links for anyone wanting to improve their Karma and suffer less bad beats at the poker tables! ( ok,no promises!). This first link is to a breastcancer site and simply requires you to "click" to donate towards free Mammograms to help detect breast cancer.Bookmark the site and click daily!

I've added this link to Colinhowe.org after reading his story here.Bottom line is that Colin has terminal kidney cancer and requires a £3500 per month treatment to give him a good chance of doubling the time he has left.The local hospital trust have refused to fund it.I'm not going to debate that decision,but to help,please follow the link and make a donation.

Back to the poker and I've finally requested a withdrawl of $1400 from my Full Tilt poker bankroll.This will go towards paying off the flat decorating costs I've run up on my credit card.

I crashed out of one and came second in another $16 ( 18 player) turbo last night.I lost about $30 at a $100nl Party 6 max table and logged onto Bet 365,only to discover they have have new software and require me to register a new username.I use Zagga and Acornman at most sites but I'd like something a bit more original this time.

Prime candidates include Stinky Finger,youpaymycaroff,curtains4u,dontcallmeplze,Ismellfear,livetobluff or even a girly name.If anyone has any suggestions please leave me a comment!

No poker tonight as I'm back at CW's to look after Step A as CW is working until midnight.I'll finish reading Christopher Brookmyres "Attack of the unsinkable rubber ducks" and watch a bit of tv.The book took a bit of getting into, but has turned out to be up to his usual high standard.

I'm still looking at new laptops.Last nights Party poker chatbox message that they were not allowing chip animations etc because of a lack of memory in my computer has further convinced me my laptop is the reason for the occasional disconnects and slow/freezing screens.

I recommended Amy Macdonalds cd "This is the Life" in a recent post and Mr Cloud mentioned how much he loved it too.I don't think I made it clear just what a truly outstanding album it is.If your going to buy/download one album this year then I'd highly recommend you make it this one.Nearly fifty minutes of music which will blow your socks off.Don't miss it!


Ok,don't forget to register for the Bloggerment on Pokerstars this Sunday.9pm bst or 4pm est under "Private" in the lobby and only $5.50! All welcome!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 10 October, 2007, Blogger MAIR said...

Thank you for a gr8 post hun :)

With regard to a laptop, I bought this one http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/product.do?sku=405221&cm_sp=FeatureEnd-_-Search_Result-_-position1 last month and its fab, I havent had one problem with it and even tho its vista (yup i know Mik hates vista) i have 0 probs wi it, I just run all my programmes in administrator and bingo! Its only £399 normally about £570 on ebuyer for same one. My bro recommended it and its ace.

xx

 
At Wednesday, 10 October, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao !

snacho
muffer
iSmellTuna
goblinTeamade

etc etc etc :)

regards

dD

 
At Thursday, 11 October, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Mair.I tried Comet today but they'd sold out of that one.They do have a new model for the same price which seems to have a good spec.Hmmm....!

Like the names dD.goblin teamade?? You breathing in some of that smoke on Sat night?!!

 
At Friday, 12 October, 2007, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Is "hoyazo" available on Bet365?

 
At Friday, 12 October, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Good question Hoy!The only way to find out would be to try and select it and I wouldn't want to spend time at the tables typing "no I'm not the Hammer player" into the chat box!!

Hope to see you at the Blogger game on Stars and at the Britbloggerment game at 4pm ( pass:donkament) if ye can make it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document