Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Run like hell



RIP Richard Wright of The Pink Floyd.

Appropriate title and song to describe my recent ventures at the virtual felt.The usual Aces busted all over the place,Ace flushes beaten by straight flushes and no doubt some tilty decisions along the way.

I blame smoking too much....weak herb! Seriously I don't usually punch walls during my sessions but last night had to be one of my most frustrating nights ever at the tables.Thumbs down to being mentally alert whilst playing! I'm actually only half joking.I like to smoke good weed when at the tables.It helps me tune into the game and brush off the beats more easily.Without it I find I'm too eager to make plays and get my money in the pot.

I lost nearly $400 over 46 games last night and only the $1500 credited to my Full Tilt account as a result of winning the Brit Blogger challenge put a smile on my face.I nearly fell off my seat when I happened to check the Full Tilt cashier.Ship it!

Edit:Played four $16's tonight,won two and took third in one.Played two $22's on Party and took one down and came third in the other.Ahhhh that's better!

Huge thanks again to SirAlcanthang and the generous folks at Full Tilt for putting up such an amazing prize.

I've been in touch with Bullmeist and we're sorting out the final details for the trip to London where we're going to get to watch the Full Tilt pro's playing the $1m cash game!

Ok,thanks for reading.Back with a London trip report in a few days...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 16 September, 2008, Blogger dD said...

weed ... weed ... lmao, bill and ben there too ??

look forward to the trip report !!

regards

dD

 
At Tuesday, 16 September, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers dudley.Bill and Ben? Jeez your older than I thought ;-)

 
At Sunday, 21 September, 2008, Blogger Extremapoker.com said...

Dear friend:


We would be pleased to Exchange the link with you. We are from
http://extremaduraclubdepoker.blogspot.com/2008/01/wwwextremapokercom.html
We would like to invite you to the first free roll tournament we are just about to open with 800 dollars prizes. Rigth now we´re just 12 players. Lets poker.
If you are interested to exchange the link , leave us a message in our site.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document