Saturday, January 31, 2009

End of Month Stats

Apologies first to anyone who looked for the Brit Blogger game in the Full Tilt lobby last night and couldn't find it.I noticed just before I went out and bearing in mind the low numbers recently I didn't think it was worth cancelling my night out to try and get the game on.I don't know if moving it back to Stars is worth a try or the game has simply run its course.Perhaps a break for a few weeks or making it a monthly game may improve the numbers.

To my stats and I notice my Sharkscope curse has struck again at Party.I played two games there on Thursday night,came 1st and 2nd in $22's and Sharky has failed to capture the results.Their system has a way of submitting missing results but not for Party poker.Grrrrr! Of course I only played two games last night late on at Stars and it had no trouble capturing my early crash out and bubble finish!

End of month stats are as follows.( may be edited later if I play)

Pokerstars $1553 ( + $303 over 115 games), Party $2461 ( + $733 over 137 games),Full Tilt $167 ( - $500 includes $200 deposit and $300 losses at tables),Pokerroom $0 ( -$100 cashout)

Total $4181 ( + $536 for month)

Overall I'm happy with them, although it would have been a better month if I'd stayed away from Full Tilt and not hit a bit of a wall at Party over the last week or so.

Ok,back soon...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 01 February, 2009, Blogger Nick said...

Time for a Bloggerment break I agree - and then a move back to Stars.
Try "another" relaunch in April/May?

 
At Sunday, 01 February, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sounds like a plan Mr Cloud.

 
At Sunday, 01 February, 2009, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Hey Buddy,

I'm waiting for my flatmate to get enough FT points so that I get my refer a friend bonus. Once that's done I'll be back in at full tilt!

DF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document