Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brit Blogger game on Friday!



As the numbers have fallen from a peak of 39 at one point, Mr Cloud and I have decided to move the Brit Blogger game to Friday from now on.It's still 9pm UK time,still a turbo and still only $5.50 to enter.Everyone is welcome to play and you'll find it under the Private lobby in the tournament section at Full Tilt.( It has a wee "t" for turbo next to it)

Aghhh I hit the publish button before I'd finished rambling on.It must be the excitement of watching Burnley playing Spurs in the cup...

It's been a good week so far.I stopped for a steak pub dinner on the way home last night and treated myself to a fine pasta takeaway from the local Italian place tonight.I also called the ex Mrs A re taking the dog tomorrow night and Step A answered the phone.She apologised for the way she spoke to me just before Xmas.I didn't go into details, ( Dec 22nd post) but she told me to "fuck off" and that I wasn't anything to do with her anymore.Pretty hurtful stuff, but teens will be teens and I was happy to accept her apology.I'm looking forward to giving her lifts to her Dads and back at the weekend again too as it's the only chance I get to spend any time with her these days.

I did hit the tables late on last night after watching the Little Chef thing and the poker.( I was still in bed for 12.30 though!)Back in December I mentioned trying to focus on volume rather than results and with that in mind I'm no longer going to post results here in each post.It makes my focus too short term and my stupid poker ego leaves me not wanting to play if I get off to a good start, or keen to make up losses if I begin badly.I worked out that I'm running at about 25-30% roi over only a few hundred games at the Party $22's and occasional $33.I didn't run well last night and I expect that will drop a bit over time and volume.For now though I'm going to assume I'm making $4 per game there and if I play 11 games I've made about $44 regardless of the actual results.Hopefully this will help me get more volume in and make more money!

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, Blogger Juice said...

most kids dont have the capacity to see things from other point of view. Its not spite its just youth i guess.

 
At Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, Blogger Juice said...

p.s i like the fact you used my picture on the new bloggermnet poster. dont remember selling you the image rights though

 
At Thursday, 22 January, 2009, Blogger Nick said...

Am I being dim, or is the tournie not set up yet? Can't find it.

Probably dim...

 
At Friday, 23 January, 2009, Blogger poker outings for a confused mind said...

nice one. i dont think that is much of a sample size though.
damn i really wanted to watch that lil chef bnig chef thing. was it good?

 
At Saturday, 24 January, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Juice:Agree 100% with your first comment and reckon you must have been on the drink before you made the second one!

Pokeroutings:The Little Chef thing wasn't bad.Liked his style.
I agree too that a few hundered isn't much of a sample size which is why I picked an average of $4 per game.( My roi over 3.8k games is 15-21% on Stars mostly at $16)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document