Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Monthly Stats+ Happy New Year

Just a quick post today to wish all readers a very happy new year and to get my monthly stats done.( may be edited later if I play)

Pokerstars $8242 ( -$6),Party $3228 ( + $699),Full Tilt $679 ( -$51),Pokerroom $108 ( + $72),Bet 365 $298 ( + $13),Ladbrokes $417 ( -$5).Total $12972 ( + $721)

A much better month than last months $337 profit.I did actually think I'd made more but that's because I had my Stars total from the end of October stuck in my head!

Ok,best wishes to all.Back sometime in the new year....

ps Been on my fav footy forum and they're nominating the best threads of the year.I missed this one but it sounds good....

"There was a guy looking for some help in the techy section who had bought some kind of computer that used voice recognition to access it, but his dog had barked while he was setting the voice password and he couldn't unlock it" :-)))

2 Comments:

At Friday, 02 January, 2009, Blogger Amatay said...

gl for 09 m8

 
At Friday, 02 January, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers.All the best to you too for '09!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document