Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mental as Anything

Sunday night was another crock of crap at the tables.I found myself feeling more and more frustrated as the night went on and I put a lot of that down to feeling completely exhausted.( all my own fault) Three ( 18 player) bubble finishes didn’t help my mood and I didn’t really put much effort into this weeks Brit Blogger game either,crashing out early on after donk slow playing two pair.Congrats to Total Crud ( great name Matty) on taking it down and thanks to all who showed up to play too.

I only played a few games on Monday and although I did manage a 3rd and 4th place finish for a whopping $25 profit,it still felt like I was being scudded at every turn.

Tuesday didn’t begin well. The kettle had boiled for my morning tea and the weetabix were in the bowl before I discovered I had no milk.How annoying is that?!! I had a quick cup of green tea before heading off for another day of dealing with ten page customer complaint letters.

After work I grabbed a quick pub dinner and headed over to the s-mans for a fine evening of COD 5 shennanigans.I’m glad I did because I was in a really dark mood all day and needed some company and all out warfare to help me snap out of it.

I didn’t get home until 11.30 ish and despite planning a poker free evening,I couldn’t resist a wee $20 turbo on Pokerroom.I took it down and will try and get a few more games in tonight inbetween seeing a man about a dog.

Ok,thanks for reading.I’ll probably be taking a blogging break for a few weeks until after the new year or at least until this classic 80's tune leaves my head...

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the username reflects my game nicely :-D

Still read here. Still enjoy.

Have a good xmas mate if you don't post before

Matt H

 
At Thursday, 18 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always welcome mate. Europe depends on us releasing it from the grip of the Nazis.

s-man

 
At Thursday, 18 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best mate and get your ass down to newcastle with RTR for team game (Feb). We can see if you can pull an actor again but in Newcastle ;-)

 
At Saturday, 20 December, 2008, Blogger Nick said...

Have a very good christmas and a happy new year Mr Zag!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document