Friday, December 26, 2008

Goot Progress...

I've had a good Xmas so far,enjoying time spent with family and friends, and of course playing a bit of poker too.

As ever,when it comes to poker,I struggle to find stuff to write about when it's going reasonably well.I'm sure a 10-20 cashless streak of sngs is just around the corner, but for now I'm plodding along nicely at the $22/$33's on Party and the $16's on Stars ( with some successful $38's too).

I've been playing my usual 3-4 tables at one time and now feel totally comfortable with three, and quite at home with four tables on the go.Badblood's post about age affecting his multi-tabling skills has got me thinking that perhaps the 12-24 tabling is best left to the video game kiddies.If I can slowly build up from 3-4 to 5-6 tables I'll be happy with that.

I typed most of the above earlier before my cable connection crashed and it reminded me that I need to buy some sort of dongle usb back up for my main connection.The beats are frustrating enough without it going down when playing.

Ok,the s-man has been given special leave by his Missus and is popping over for another sesh on the ps3 shortly.I can't be too late in bed as I'm up early for the Old Firm game ( Rangers v celtc) at Ibrox tomorrow.We're 4 points behind and can't really afford to lose.We have gone over a year without being beaten at home and I just hope the team can step up and do the business.

Thanks for reading.Back with monthly stats post in a few days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document