Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gies a swatch...



Start time is 9pm Sunday....

If there was a coughing and spluttering Olympic event, I reckon I would have taken the gold medal over the last week.I ended up staying off work and spent most of it watching crap tv and playing just a little poker.I also scored some lovely solid late in the week and the brain fuzz aint helping me write this post!

The s-man was over last night for a lengthy session of Fallout 3 on the PS3.The game is huge and quite unlike any I've ever played before with it's interactive FPS style.We had a good laugh too,reminiscing about our early days of scoring weed in shady pubs where the main dude thought nothing of whipping out a set of scales and doing the deal on the table in front of him.( having a shotgun under the table probably helped him feel at ease!)

I played a few $16's when the s-man left and finished up about $150 from 9 games.It's not been a bad month so far at the felt, although as usual I've been far too lazy to put in any real volume.I did have a go at the $26,45 man games on Full Tilt and ran horribly,going 15 games before I finally cashed.( and even those cashes were a frustrating 3rd and 4th) I'm not done with them yet though and will give them another go soon.

Apologies to Matty and Betfare ( bloggy player,not the site)re moving the Brit Blogger game from Sunday to Friday as it didn't happen this week as planned.I'll email the guy that sets them up again after Sundays game and hopefully we can relaunch the Brit Blogger game on Fridays and get a few more players.


Dinner,fitba and poker tonight.Oh and there's also still time to win more on the lottery ( 3 winning tickets from 10 last week!) using Mr Edge's fine new system.No idea how it works but it's seems to be profitable.Maybe I just ran good for once...


Loved this wee clip from "Chewin' the Fat".For any non Scots here this link from the urban dictionary may help...


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 17 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is fallout 3 multiplayer? I'd heard it was just like Oblivion but in a post apocolyptic setting.

df

 
At Sunday, 18 January, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

No,don't think so DF.Not played Oblivion to make the comparision mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document