Tuesday, January 06, 2009

No Hot Dates Here....

I've calmed down considerably since my last post.Rangers won at the weekend and our rivals could only draw which always helps my mood.I think I've also realised that my ability to grind through beats playing turbos is directly related to how tired I feel.

The S-man was over on Saturday night and this time we completed the excellent "Resistance 2:Fall of Man".I had played a few more turbos on Stars before the s-man arrived and ran like crap, with only a couple of cashes late on saving me from having another nasty night there.

On Sunday my cousin was over and later I watched Phil Taylor take his 14th World Darts Championship after his 7-1 drubbing of poor old Barney.He averaged 109 in the final and the result never looked in doubt.

At 9pm I fought my way through a tough Brit Blogger field ( never easy getting past the Hairy Gymnast!) and lost a quick heads up battle to Betfare who took it down again.Congrats Sir!

Jeez this post is boring.I've had a look through Pokertracker 3 for interesting hands, but they're all boring too!

Still, at least I have online dating to keep me amused, although for some reason they rejected my first application..



Thanks to the s-man for emailing me that one!

Ok,thanks for reading.As mentioned I'm off work until next Monday.Back sometime next week probably....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 06 January, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the difference between jam and jelly?










You can't jelly your cock into someone's mouth.

Donkey Face.

 
At Wednesday, 07 January, 2009, Blogger Amatay said...

loving the pic lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document