Monday, February 02, 2009

Finally...



Not that big a deal really but after running/playing like crap in these it felt great to take one down.Made a bit of profit from six $22's too for a decent night at the felt.

I'm back home this morning after attempting the drive to work and getting caught up in the gridlock after a bit of snow last night.( comes off my flexi-time of course)
It's not quite as bad as the pic Gcox posted on Jan 27th but the roads are like an ice rink and I don't fancy pranging the car I've just used half my poker bankroll to pay off!

At times like this I rather enjoy having no responsibilities beyond looking after myself.Time to roll a fat one,grab a couple of hours more sleep and have a nice chilled out day...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, 02 February, 2009, Blogger Wildcat said...

Great result, congrats!

 
At Wednesday, 04 February, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document