Sunday, February 01, 2009

Fleck of Gold

I was at Ibrox yesterday to watch 17 yr old John Fleck win a penalty before picking the ball up and slotting the spot kick away for his first goal for Rangers.He looks a very talented kid and hopefully that will be the first of many goals he scores for us."Fleck...Fleck will tear you apart...again"...( Good excuse to post the excellent original by Joy Division)



After watching a couple of Cardrunners vids I fired up the Party $22's about 10pm and put in a 5 hour session,playing 28 sng's in total.I've emailed Sharkscope about my two missing Party games, but noticed they missed two more last night ( two I didn't cash in)so perhaps there are a few minor coverage problems.I've just had a reply to say they can only add games from Stars,Merge and Ongame.Ahh well.

I ran like crap at the $22's and was anticipating writing another boring "won no flips and got rivered all night" type of post.Just before 3am I decided to fire up a $55 and a few $33's.I was chasing my losses a bit and trying to get unstuck I suppose, but I also reckoned I was still playing well and would have a decent chance of cashing.Thankfully I took the $55 and a $33 down to bring me back into profit for the night.

The $55 had it's share of fish and didn't seem much of a step up at all.I've seen enough Jackal69 training vids to know that games above $33 are not some mystical place where only the very best sharks hang out.It's not really the standard which puts me off.It's more the thought of running badly over 10-20 games at that level.A 20 game downswing would cost about $1100 and I don't think I'm quite ready to lose £750 in one session! I do think I've upped my gulp limit quite a bit already over the last year and maybe I'll hit the $55's on a more regular basis one day.


Last nights graph:



I was buzzing a bit after that wee comeback and decided to roll another one up before bed.I couldn't be bothered folding my way through the early stages of yet another sng and decided to hit up a Full Tilt $50nl 6 max table.I was lucky enough to pick one with two tilty fishy donators and I left $65 up after a quick 40 minute session.I didn't get to bed until 5am and feel too tired to go through PT3 and try and find noteworthy hands.

Today I watched the Newcastle v Sunderland game and have just switched over to see our rivals drop two points up in Inverness.They only have a two point lead over us now and we play them at their midden in two weeks.Roll on..!

St Mirren played their first game yesterday at their new stadium in Ferguslie Park in Paisley having moved from their old ground at Love Street.Ferguslie Park is known as being a bit of a shithole and the new ground has already been nicknamed "The Methadome".Classy!

On the good news front I was chatting to the San Jose Salmon last night and they ( Mrs Salmon too) are coming back to Glasgow on the 14th Feb for 3 weeks.I've not seen them since Xmas '07 and it'll be great to catch up properly.

Found a superb link via Brystmars Cardrunners blog.Very funny stuff.Not safe for work!Bloodninja's cybersex transcripts.

Ok,Back soon...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, 02 February, 2009, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Always been a big Accies fan mesel' :)

 
At Monday, 02 February, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Lol,my brother in law is an Accies fan and as they're just down the road from me I like to see them do well too.( except for '89 when they knocked the Gers out the cup.Damn Adrian fuckin' Sprott!)

 
At Monday, 02 February, 2009, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Land of my birth...wooo, lucky me ;) lol

 
At Wednesday, 04 February, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yep,no more title deciders allowed between Rangers and celtc after they couldn't behave the last time when we won the league at their place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document