Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Wanna Be Like You....


After the Scottish Football Assocation chose to kick my club when we're down and impose a 12 month transfer embargo I've had enough.It's time to fight back and I'll be there on Saturday for the march to the SFA offices at the national stadium.

We took a world record estimated 150,000-200,000 fans to Manchester back in '08 ( can you spot me in the pic below?!) and hopefully there will be a good turn out at the weekend.




My cousin Two Pies and I are also going to the last Old Firm game of the season at the Piggery on Sunday.It's likely to be our last away game for a long time because if Rangers do stay in the SPL I won't be giving a penny of my money to the clubs who have put the boot in during the biggest crisis in our 140 year history.Rangers ( and our rivals) keep most of the other Premier league clubs in business with the money they take in from our large travelling supports and their actions during our current crisis will not be forgotten.


To the poker and it looks like Pokerstars is going to buy Full Tilt and pay back all the players who had money on there when Black Friday struck just over a year ago.It's a smart move by Stars if it does happen as players like me who would never have put another penny( it was never my main site anyway)on there if someone like Bernard Tapie had bought it over will have no problems with trust if it's Stars who own it.Perhaps too a Pokerstars Spam bot will read my kind words about the company and finally let me win a coin flip again!

On the subject of kind words I tried to point out on one of Josie's posts entitled "No Sweat" that horses sweat and ladies glow and finished up with Josie thinking I'd called her a horse! I'm such a smooth talker...

It did remind me of my favourite internet meme and now youtube allows videos ten hours long I can watch this one all night as I grind the tables.Could it be Waffles on the horse talking to Josie? Hmmm I think so!



One quick funny story before I'm done.I was over at my Mum and Dads yesterday after work and spent most of it playing with my wee nephew.He's only 22 months old and has just started walking, albeit like a wee drunk old man.I've mentioned before how my brother in law has taught him to do a Fonz impression where he puts his thumbs up and says "Ehhhh".Ask him what noise a lion makes and the wee man does a roar,he does an "Oooh Ooooh" for a monkey,Baaaa for a sheep etc.


All very cute until my sister was at the checkout in Tesco the other day being served by a big black guy.... and the wee man starts making "Oooh Oooh" monkey noises beside her.My sis tried to keep the guy talking and didn't think he noticed but also added she has never been more embarrassed in her life.Kids eh!

Back soon...





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, 27 April, 2012, Blogger Josie said...

LOLLLLLLLLLL Funny clip. Oddly enough, they DO look like Waffles and me.

I was just teasing you, old chap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document