Friday, April 20, 2012

The Russians Are Coming...

...to visit my blog.I have more readers from Russia than any other country and I've no idea why! Добро пожаловать Русская readers.Thank вас за посещение моего блога.


Things seem to be coming to a head with the crisis my team Rangers are in at the moment.It looks like American truck tycoon Bill Miller is favourite to be named as the preferred bidder on Monday and that worries me as I know nothing about the man or how honest his intentions are.If any of my US readers can shed any light on him please leave me a comment.


I had my third date last night with the girl I first met last September.We went to Frankie and Bennys in her home town for pizza and I'm still a bit unsure how I feel about her.She was in Amsterdam last weekend and I did wonder if perhaps she liked a wee smoke but the truth was she was with her 78yr old Mum and they only stopped off there for an afternoon on their way to some big flower festival near the border with Germany.I asked her how it was etc and if she had a garden of her own and from there somehow discovered that she still lives with her Mum.She did mention her Mum getting very tired at one point in their holiday but it doesn't sound like she only stays with her Mum to care for her.


The chat did flow freely and I enjoyed her company.I walked her back to her car not long before the place closed and we had a few long goodnight snogs.She didn't use her tongue at all though and for me no tongues is about as passionate as pushing two goldfish together.She also kept her hands in her pockets which seemed a bit odd too.

With the earlier news that she stays with her Mum all hope of going back to her place had long gone, but I did like her enough to ask about going on another date.She was busy all next week and although she mentioned I could come along to her jogging club ( yeah right!) I wasn't going to push it and we haven't arranged anything.I even joked with her that she's so "busy" she must have a husband and kids at home.We had a laugh about that ( her hubby is probably not laughing!) and I did mention I quite liked the fact she was very independent.I like my own space too and in some ways although we do text each other I quite like the fact it's not in a constant pain in the arse type way.Having said that I've been in relationships where I can't wait to swap text messages and I wonder if I'd still be so bothered about my own space etc if I met someone where sparks were flying in all directions.


I wasn't sure I'd hear from her again and I certainly wasn't going to do any chasing but she did text me this morning to say it was good to see me again so who knows if we'll get together again in future.


After the holiday Monday last week this week has felt like a long one and I'm looking forward to chilling out and hitting the poker tables this weekend.Im looking forward to catching up with "The Apprentice" and a few other current favourites like "Homeland" and "The Undatables" though if I'm not careful I may be starring in the latter one day.

It's El Classico time again on Saturday night and I can't wait to see Barcelona and Real Madrid go head to head again.Still tame compared to a Rangers v Celtic game but it should be good none the less!

Right time for a big greasy sausage supper then da poker....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 22 April, 2012, Anonymous Rosie said...

Tempting as it is to believe that your blog has got really famous in Russia .. have a look at this, http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2011/02/referer-spam-is-needlessly-alarming.html

I know it's not my place to say this Acorn, but you don't really want a woman with whom you desecribe snogging to be 'a bit weird' do you!?

 
At Monday, 23 April, 2012, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for the link Rosie.I should change the title to "The Russian Spam Bots are coming!".

Re the snogging thing you're probably right.Time will tell I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document