Friday, October 07, 2005

TFI Friday

Whayyyhay.Pokerstars emailed me the html code stuff again and its there at the foot of the page.To anyone else struggling with it just copy/paste it in above the site meter code at the foot of your blog.

11.30pm and still not played any poker.Just about finished catching up on blogs.Rolled one up settled down and totally confused myself when after reading a good bit of Sirs fine October entry that I realised I was in fact reading last Octobers.I don't know much about US sport but I was fairly sure I knew the Red Sox won last year for the first time in donkeys years.
(http://www.sirfwalgman.blogspot.com/ )

Time to hit the tables...












Friday at last.Even my 2 day week has dragged so glad the weekend has landed.

Enjoyed vistiting my sisters new house last night.Its very nice but we took the wee one and it has to be said that we spent more time outside in the garden looking for a frog in the upturned oil drum which passes for a fish pond than we did looking round the house.No sign of the damn frog.

Got our new bed base delivered last night so finally got to sleep on the new mattress.I sorta miss the springs digging in to me as I drift off but I'll get used to it....

Played 1/2 hour of poker at .25nl for a $4.40 profit which is 17 * BB which must mean I should be a poker pro.Wotcha mean 1/2 hour of play isn't statistically significant!

I mentioned concentration in yesterdays post and I noticed last night that even at .25nl I was paying full attention to the game and the other players and was enjoying that smartass feeling of being right about people hands where they had to show them.

Before I took my break I was really in full autopilot mode at .25nl. Playing my cards only.Now while I may start on two tables again which makes individual reads harder I'm going to try and pay closer attention than before. My Pokerroom bankroll is around $300 after recent cashouts and I'm going to try ( Aye right!) to stick to .25nl and not back to my old favourite of $1nl. 3 buyins will not cover any swings.

Looking forward to a nice dinner with Mrs A then a leisurely stroll with Nacho before hitting the tables later.I've got 2 more free tickets for $5 SNG's at Pokerroom thanks to their player points promo so I'll probably start by playing them.

Heard that my colleague had his brain tumour operated on today.Got my fingers crossed for him.Apparently they can't get rid of it all but hopefully enough of it that it can be controlled or kept in check by steroids etc. Myself and one of my other Bluenose ( Rangers supporting) workmates are going to get him a huge Get Well card from the Rangers shop.It will be lonely in amongst all his green and white ones but I reckon he'll appreciate the gesture.He's been in remarkably good spirits apparently but must be going through the worst kind of private hell imaginable.

Nearly caught up with all my fav blogs.They are a bit like Xmas presents and I've been trying to take my time reading them.Some great writing going out there.Quality stories and laughs.Check any of my links for the evidence.

Popping up to my Mum and Dads after work to lend my Mum a few of my Carl Hiassen and Christopher Brookmyre books for their holiday next week and to show off my psp.I remember playing computer tennis with my Mum about 20 years ago when the bats were 2 small lines and the ball a dot on the screen.She says I've got her into enough addictions recently with poker but I think she will be amazed by how good Virtua Tennis looks.

Damn cars! My Temp gauge seemed a bit high this morning so I took a bottle of water out to see if it needed topped up but the damn bonnet catch isn't working.It wasn't working before I took it to the garage for timing belt but I thought they'd got it fixed.I managed to get the plastic cover thing off the bit you pull to open it ( near the steering wheel) but even puling with a pair of pliers aint working.Grrrrrrrr.


Ok gonna finish up beofre this blog gets too exciting for anyone out there.

May post over the weekend but otherwise have a good one and all the best at the tables.Look out for Zagga at Pokerroom or Interpoker......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document