Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A few Photos

Managed to upload a few pics from my mobile to my Mums pc using a Bluetooth dongle ( yes that is what its called!).

Heres's my boy Nacho and my suggestion for The Edges new mascot.








Below is where I spent most of the evenings on my holiday in Gran Canaria chatting to Mrs A, contemplating the world,smoking fine weed,drinking beer and kickin' ass at Ridge Racer on my PSP.

















Below is one of my other favourite views in the world.The view from my season ticket seat in the Copland rear at Ibrox.Home of the Rangers the Scottish Champions.
















I'll get my own dongle soon and be able to upload ( or is it download) more photos.At present I don't even own a scanner or a working printer!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 09 November, 2005, Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Nacho is adorable!

 
At Wednesday, 09 November, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Veneno! He's just over a year old now.Who knows what size he will grow to eventually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document