Friday, November 04, 2005

Tourney latest

Thanks to Chipper for your kind offer to set up a private sng on Pokerstars.Minimum stake is $10.Would that suit everyone or would you all rather just take a chance and try and jump in an sng at the same time?Juice,The Edge,Butroz may need to download Yahoo messenger if we go for the second option.Hopefully have an answer for you by this time tomorrow Chipper.Stayed tuned!

I'd probably prefer the $10 private option but easy either way.

Sunday 9pm GMT ( UK time). Juice,The Edge,Butroz?,Garyc25,Jordan,Trip,Chipper and myself so far.

Anymore takers? Thoughts?

4 Comments:

At Friday, 04 November, 2005, Blogger GaryC said...

I'm in for sure, no matter what site and no matter the buy-in. Ring me up before it starts.

G

 
At Friday, 04 November, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thats the spirit this tourney needs!

$10k buy in at a new site called Acornmans Bank Account...

I'll give you a shout :-)

 
At Friday, 04 November, 2005, Blogger TripJax said...

I'm in...gotta load some $ there, but that should be no problem.

I like Chippers option...think we should use it...

 
At Friday, 04 November, 2005, Blogger Jordan said...

Definitely go for the private room. It'll make this a lot easier. I've got my British to American dictionary ready for the game. What's this? An elevator is called a 'lift'? How quaint! You guys should really stop butchering our language!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document