Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mini tilt

Only 25 minutes until the Rangers game kicks off so another short post today.

Mark was over last night for a session playing the excellent PS2 shooter "Black". Thankfully "easy" actually means "easy" and we romped through a few levels unlike Call of Duty where I'm still stuck..

After Mark left I hit the tables for a wee while.Won $4 at Ladbrokes and $4 at Party then moved to Interpoker where I let my tiredness and all round brain frazzlement cost me $25.I had Jd9d in the bb ( 1st hand) and checked as there were no raises.Flop came 6s 2h Js.This was 6 max ( £.15-.25) so when it was checked to me I expected to take it down with my £1 bet.Got one caller.Turn came a blank ( no help for flush draw) so I bet £3.River was a 4c and the villan bet £1.50 which I called only to lose to 64 o/s.

I laughed out loud at the fishy stupidity of the villan then promptly let it tilt me into making a poor decision in the next hand.

I'm dealt Ah7h and limp in.Two hearts on the flop.I check,villan goes all in for £7.5 and I decide that if the fish are getting lucky tonight I'm going to make a fishy call and get lucky too.No flush for me but did at least leave the table and was in bed for 0.30am which is an early night for me.

Ok nearly time for Rangers date with destiny.Good luck to all the British teams tonight...

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

date with destiny? Whats that the football equivalent of the bargain bucket?

 
At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

You miss the £48 million investment news today? Le Guen almost 100%.

The futures bright and it aint green and white.

Vive La Revolution!

 
At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

but how much of that is paying off your debt?

 
At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Our debt is well under control at around £20m.

Money will be available for one of Europes finest young coaches.

Bring it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document