Friday, May 26, 2006

Monthly Update

As this will be my last post for a week here are my monthly stats ( which may be adjusted later if there are any large swings). I made a mistake last week by posting my Interpoker total as $1046 instead of $1146 which is nice because other than that I've made $10 profit since last Sunday.$110 looks far better even if it was just a mistake. edit 6th June:balance was $1046! Doh!


I've spent more time playing raked hands freerolls and $5 and $10 sng's this week than cash games which probably explains the lack of profit.

***Edited after sng and cash play profit on Fri night.**** 4.45am gg gnite....

Monthly Total = 52 hours cash game play. Ladbrokes $2241 Interpoker $1046,Party $268,Pokeroom $1065. Total $4620 ( + $424 for week) Total profit since 30th April = $783

I'm happy with my stats for just now though I'm quite glad of the weeks break coming up as my focus at the tables this week has been quite poor.I think that's probably why I didn't play very much 6 max.I've been reading Rizen ( now there's a player) blog after following the link from Will Wonka and he always takes a couple of days complete break from poker every week.I realise I'm only playing small fry nl micro stakes but 6 max is an intense game and a couple of days of no poker at all would probably do me more good than just slowing down at the start of most weeks after marathon weekend sessions.

Have I really been blogging a year and have I really posted almost 300 times? Yes indeedy!

I said in answer to Trips quiz that I started this blog to keep a record of my thoughts and play.That is still the case but its also been a fantastic way to meet new cyber friends from all over the world and on a practical level take some of the best bloggers advice and improve my game.My game and profits have improved greatly since I started blogging.I began the blog with a $471 roll and while I'm never going to be a poker superstar I could never have envisaged the progress I would make or the fun I would have doing it. The ROW v US tourneys were great and the recent Dadi tourneys etc have taken it on to a whole new level.

Still packing for tomorrow and I'm keen to squeeze in some poker so I'll cut this short.Before I go though I'd like to say a big Congrats to Hoyazo for taking down nearly $10k in a Party Mtt.I enjoy reading his blog and mtt analysis and I'm really pleased he pulled this one off.

Ok unless I win a Zillion or tilt my roll away tonight that's all folks until June 4th at least.Joe Speaker will be in Glasgow sometime around when I get back and I'm looking forward to meeting the man and his hair!

Until next time thanks for reading and remember not to sweat the swings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document