Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sat Night Fever

Well what a damn fine night last night turned out to be.Didn't start well after crashing out of Laddys $100k raked hands mtt after less than 5 mins when I had K9 in the bb and couldn't get away from the 9 high flop in an unraised pot.Small blind had A9 and that was that for another week.

Took a break for dinner and to watch some tv with Mrs A before joining my blogger friends from across the pond for a game.I've added a load of links to the folks on IM last night and a few more.I'm very laid back about links.Any other bloggers I've missed who would like linked only have to ask and if I've linked you here and you wish it removed just let me know.
Anyways welcome kaellinn,Duggle Bogey,Drewspop,Katitude,Mookie99,Falstaff,Bloody P,Scurvydog,Drizztdj and Iamhoff to my sidebar.

Played a Pokerstars sng with Tripjax and GCox and we were later joined by Jordan at a high stakes .10c-.20 c fixed limt game for which the only reason to play was the chance of being the table paid out the bonus every few thousand hands in their Billion Hand promo ( aswell as for the fine company at the table) .I think I played about 65% of my hands and ended up getting very attached to anything soooted to try and liven up pokers most boring game.Good times and good chat.

After finishing there it was time to go to work at the 6 max table at Laddys.Pleased to say the cards fell for me last night and I won $95 whilst chatting to Juice and then headed off to Interpokers £.25-£.50 tables to seek out the fish.

I also switched my IM chat back on and joined the US blogger crew as they played down to the final table of a blogger freeroll.Checked Jordans blog today and he finished 2nd for $450 profit.Considering it was a blogger mtt that's a fine achievement.I don't have Absolute poker so I was unable to railbird properly but the tension and chat as the mtt went on helped break up the monotony of my fold fest at the cash table.I hope nobody minded me posting the hand history below in the chat box.I wasn't try to brag about it.It was just nice to have people to share it with in real time just after it happened.

-----HAND 5------
Game #2443183464: Hold'em NL (£0.25/£0.50) - 2006/05/20 - 23:25:18 (ET)
Table "Sunflower" Seat 5 is the button.
Seat 1: Zagga (£70.91 in chips)
Seat 2: CruS (£104.85 in chips)
Seat 3: Tits_out (£100.70 in chips)
Seat 4: MongoUgg (£69.36 in chips)
Seat 5: oldman100 (£44 in chips)
Seat 6: Herve2903 (£38.76 in chips)
Herve2903: posts small blind £0.25
Zagga: posts big blind £0.50
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Zagga [4s Kc]
CruS: folds
Tits_out: calls £0.50
MongoUgg: folds
oldman100: calls £0.50
Herve2903: calls £0.25
Zagga: checks

>BB special coming up....


----- FLOP ----- [4c Ac 4h]
Herve2903: checks
Zagga: bets £1.50

>>Tits_out was playing almost every hand and I was sure if he wouldn't peg me for the 4 if I bet out.

Tits_out: raises to £4

>> Ok he's trying to find where he is in the hand.No problem with that reraise.


oldman100: folds
Herve2903: folds
Zagga: raises to £20

>> You're in trouble Tits out!

Tits_out: calls £16

>> I thought he may have 4 with lower kicker and it was time to see if I was right...


----- TURN ----- [4c Ac 4h][9h]
Zagga: bets £50

>>> If he's on a flush draw he's gonna pay for it...

Tits_out: calls £50

----- RIVER ----- [4c Ac 4h 9h][2d]

Zagga: bets £0.41 and is all-in
Tits_out: calls £0.41

----- SHOW DOWN -----
Zagga: shows [4s Kc] (Three of a kind, Fours, Ace high)
Tits_out: shows [Ah 7h] (Two Pairs, Aces and Fours, Nine high)
Zagga collects £139.82 from Main pot

----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot £142.82 Main pot £139.82 Rake £3
Board [4c Ac 4h 9h 2d]
Seat 1: Zagga (big blind) showed [4s Kc] and won (£139.82) with Three of a kind, Fours, Ace high
Seat 2: CruS folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: Tits_out showed [Ah 7h] and lost
Seat 4: MongoUgg folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: oldman100 (button) folded on the Flop
Seat 6: Herve2903 (small blind) folded on the Flop

I got a slight case of "I'm the man" tilt afterwards when I moved down to a £.15-£.30 table and dropped £25 to set with JJ on a board of undercards.Too over confident and cocky after a nice pot.To be fair to myself I'd also been playing most of the night and my concentration was starting to slip.5 am and I decided on a quick last hurrah at Party before going to bed.I was up $30 within minutes when I called someones bluff.Probably a case of being too keen to play at my new table rather than any great read on the bluffer so after I lost a $15 pot I said cheerio to da broggers and finally hit the hay.

To the Sunday figures and I'm happy to report I've broken through the $4k barrier after a decent weeks play.I did deposit $50 at Stars last night but wont be counting that as I'm only going to use that for Dadi events etc and wont be playing there regularly.If/when I lose that $50 I will use it in my bankroll figure that week.

Here they are....

Ladbrokes $2079, Party $268 , Interpoker $1046,Pokeroom $803. Total $ 4196 ( + $465 for week).

Enjoy what's left of the weekend...

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 21 May, 2006, Blogger TripJax said...

That was a trip...still can't get over my last hand...

 
At Sunday, 21 May, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

It sure was.If that had been for higher stakes I don't think I'd have stopped cursing yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document