Monday, July 10, 2006

Forza Azzurri

Congrats to Italy who won the World Cup on penalties last night after Zidane was sent off in extra time for a headbutt.It looks like he was provoked by something Matterazi ( Italian defender) said to him.Unless it was something really disgusting like "I hear you're signing for Celtic" then I can't understand why he lost the plot so easily.

Not a memorable final from a quality point of few but dramatic at least.The best game of the WC was the Italy 2 Germany 0 semi-final a few days ago which was great advert for the beautiful game and how it should be played.

Logged on to play some poker after the game and ended up pulling my hair out after registering for an Interpoker sng then not being able to connect due to the gameserver being busy.I'm waiting on Inter's support getting back to me regarding a refund although I'm not sure I can do much about the effect a missed sng will have on my Sharkscope stats.( I know it's only one fecked up sng but one too many for me!).

I spent forty minutes trying everything to get it working but to no avail.My connection was fine so I moved to Laddys but quickly lost $40 as nothing seemed to be working and I was getting more and more steamed.I then found a $100 nl 6 max table with an average pot of $52 and jumped in to give it a whirl.Moving up to $100 nl at a crazy table certainly focussed me and I managed to pull back $60 in a fairly short time before taking my profit and running after MiasDad mentioned using a stop/win method.

Interesting concept as I've never used any kind of stop/loss or stop/win method in the past.Sometime I feel I actually play better after a bad start and there must be loads of nights at the weekend where I'll be way down by 1am but waaaay up by 4am.Stopping play after winning a preset sum is something I'll certainly consider strongly in future as a way of avoiding such long sessions.Playing till 5.45am at weekends just can't be healthy!

Back soon...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 13 July, 2006, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

That's a GREAT idea. I bet I would get a pretty prenny for my dog on EBAY!

 
At Saturday, 15 July, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

A definite sign of a true poker degenerate!

Here boy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document