Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sis completes walk+ Sun stats

Congrats to my sister who completed her 17 mile charity walk at 5.30am late on Friday night.She was texting me updates and at one point with 12 miles gone and her hips killing her ,I wasn't sure she would make it, but despite no training for it at all ,her determination got her through and I'm very proud of her!

The poker continues to be a struggle just now.I actually made a small profit on Friday night playing Sng's at Pokerroom with S-man and Miami Mark.

Inter continues to slap me down at every opportunity.I realise I should welcome getting a tilty fish all in preflop with my AA v J8 off suit but when J8 makes a straight and I watch £50 slide over to the villian ,I couldn't help but feel it was time to get the hell outta Dodge! I did stay a while and pulled a little back but enough was enough at Inter and I decided to leave enough there to play sng's but withdraw the rest and give my Party account a healthy boost.

According to Pokertracker I've only played 6 hours of cash play at Inter during September and only 8 hours at Laddys which surprised me a little but serious cash poker has taken a bit of a backseat to sng's and chat with friends recently.That's no bad thing as friends are a lot more important than money but it does leave me edging further and further away from my immediate goal of matching last years profits.( now require $442)


Ladbrokes $1495,Pokerroom $1067,Inter $228 and Party $195.Total $2985 ( -$34 for week)

On a further cheery note my car seems to be overheating.I only replaced the radiator about a year ago but I've been topping up the water all week after motorway runs into work.It'll probably have to go in again.At this rate I'll need to sell the dog or hope he grows a bit ,sell the car and buy a feckin saddle!

10 mins to go and Rangers are 2-1 down to Hibs and playing as poorly as I've seen them play all season.

Thankyou for reading the world cheeriest poker blog..

5 Comments:

At Sunday, 17 September, 2006, Blogger Rosie said...

Awww, Poor Acorn
It'll get better

 
At Monday, 18 September, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

congrats to your sis.

 
At Monday, 18 September, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

p.s with money your friends will come running back!

Poker requires focus! ;-)

sell the dog!!!! what are you thinking! poor nacho.

Are you sure it isnt the water pump that is broken. Im having problems with the carboretta myself. It could the be the autochoke as well as the mine is overrevving and back firing when i turn the engine off. Not good :-(

 
At Monday, 18 September, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Rosie.Not feeling as low today so I promise a cheerier post!

I'll pass on your congrats J.

I won a wee bit last night so the dogs safe for now!

I only got new radiator lst Nov so hopefully the same garage will fix it.

You sure it's not your airflow censor that's faulty?

 
At Monday, 18 September, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

who knows acorn :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document