Friday, September 08, 2006

USA V ROW.

Discussions are ongoing at a high ( on poker) level re the USA V ROW sng I mentioned previously.Choosing a date,time,site and format to suit are all open to suggestion though I tend to favour Matts idea of a 9 aside $5 18 player sng with points for the top 3 ( or top 5) with a HU cross the pond challenge to follow once we get an sng or two up and running.( prob at 'Stars on a Sunday TBA around 10pm UK time)

Matt,Cadmunkey,Rosie the Rottie,Miasdad and hopefully the S-man,Miami Mark ( fae Glasgow so on our team!),Juice,The Edge,Derbywhite,
Butroz ,
Tan Orpheus,
Klopzi .

Anyone else from outside the USA that I've missed is more than welcome.( including any non blogger readers).If all of the above are up for it that would give us a decent pool to get 9 ( if thats the way we go) players from.Watch this space and please leave me a comment or fire me an email( if not already ) if you fancy it.

My poker nightmare continued last night.I'll spare you the beats but I dropped $48 at Laddys 6 max and finished OTM ( outta the money!) in two more sng's.It's kinda hard to remain postive when lady luck does a runner but I'm doing my best and will hopefully get back to some kind of normality soon.

I did suffer a bus beat on the way home.Trying to turn right at a roundabout,I found the 2 lane road blocked by 2 single decker buses.I'm usually in a foul mood when I'm tired and hungry but it is Friday today, so I sat patiently for 30 seconds, then got out to find out what the problem was.The bus on the inside lane had broken down,so I suggested to the bus driver blocking the right hand lane, that he may want to reverse behind the first bus and let all the traffic through."I can't get through either" he said! "I don't care,just reverse yer fuckin' bus into the space and let us all through" was my calm collected reply.I then got the other cars behind to reverse back more to give him room,he reversed behind the other bus and we all got home before Xmas.Stupid thick bus driving numpty!

Ok,dinner,relaxation and poker await...

11 Comments:

At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

up for the international tourney...

mate, take a break and enjoy. you know you've got what it takes. you'll ride the variance...

know how u feel about the roads acorn - i've had a bad beat on that fukin M8 4/5 mornings this week. 'Motorway'? 'kin joke.

Also, a big 'kin 2 fingers to all u rubberneckin' cnuts who caused the 2 mile carpark this morning...for the accident on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD!!

 
At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should be up for it. Need confirmation of the venue though as I'll need to open an account.

 
At Friday, 08 September, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

I'd be up for another ROW vs USA tourney. I bombed out early in 2 past events but figure I'm due for some payback!

 
At Saturday, 09 September, 2006, Blogger TanOrpheus said...

Defo up for the US v ROW games, just say where and when.

:o)

 
At Saturday, 09 September, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Ah those americans wont know what hit them.

We are going to give

uncle sam,
aunty sam,
daddy sam
mother sam

and in fact the whole sam family a kicking!

 
At Sunday, 10 September, 2006, Blogger Jordan said...

Don't tread on me, these colors don't run, [insert patriotic cliche here]. Oh, it's on, baby. It's on like Donkey Kong.

 
At Sunday, 10 September, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Great response! Rottie and Miasdad are in too.I'll leave it open a bit longer before firming up a date with Jordan.

Nice to see the lawyers starting the trash talk already....

 
At Sunday, 10 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cut of your jib, Mr Juice.

 
At Sunday, 10 September, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

thanks butroz.

 
At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger Klopzi said...

Sorry - I missed the post on Friday and couldn't sign up.

I don't know how much help I'd be to the ROW team, but let me know when you're running another tourney and I'll see what I can do.

 
At Monday, 11 September, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Still taking names Klopzi! I'll include yours in the player pool!
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document