Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just 17

I made a whopping $17 net profit from my poker play last week, though after my midweek tilt, I suppose I should just be happy to come out on top.Last night was going along nicely until I hit a bit of a brick wall at Pokerrooms $10 turbos.A few beats and a few bad decisions, meant I went on a 0/7 Itm run, before eventually coming 2nd in the last one of the night.I even played a $22 sng at one point and went out on one of those hands nobody has any right to moan about, when I got it all in with AJ v AK,flopped a Jack then watched the river bring the King and my swift departure!

It leaves me the task of trying to win $129 over 3 nights play ( tonight,Mon and Wed) to equal last years profits.I'm tempted to play more $22 turbos and make a real push to try and get there, but in the grand ( or not so grand) scheme of things, I don't suppose it really matters too much if I make exactly the same profit as my first years play or not.It is a bit odd that over countless hours of play and variance that I'm probably going to finish with aprox the same profit as last year.Perhaps once I knew I was nearly there I've eased off a bit and taken less chances.Who knows!

Ladbrokes $1716 Inter $91 Party $219 Pokerroom $1272 ( + $17 for week) Total $3298.

Mrs A is working tonight and tomorrow night so I'm hoping to hit the tables after walking Nacho.Tues night is theatre night and ( have I mentioned I'm off on holiday?!!) Thursday morning we leave for Egypt.

I've bought a couple of movies to watch on my psp but I'm tempted to take my laptop so we can watch dvds on a 15.5" screen.It may be a 4 * hotel but it's very unlikely to have wireless broadband so I'll probably end up leaving it at home.Hmmm.

Ok,enjoy what's left of Sunday....

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 15 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wouldn't stress too much about the figues mate...


and remember that you've varied your game more - i.e. more sng's!

apples and oranges?

 
At Monday, 16 October, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Thats what i dont like about SNG's. One hand and youve lost your buy in and your righ to the money. At least with cash you can reload and go after them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document