Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Steps taken

"Here are the steps to take in case of fire...fuckin big ones!" That was the "safety" announcement before last nights Mrs Brown play.Mrs A and I had a fine time and really enjoyed the show.

I'm too busy packing and running around like an idiot to do a proper end of year review post ( 2nd yr real money anniversary on Oct 31st) but will do so when I get back on Nov 2nd.

It's probably just aswell Mrs A and I are off to Egypt tomorrow because it's not been the best of weeks at the tables so far.On Tues night I lost just over a buy-in at Party after a suckout.Last night I won a $10 turbo at Pokerroom and decided to finish the night at Ladbrokes with a few 6 max hands.I picked up K5 in the sb and as everyone else called a min raise I did too on the basis that I would only continue if I hit big.Bottom line is that flop came 3 5 5 ,I got it all in v Q5 and the river was a Q.That as they say is poker and has been typical of the way I've been running over the last couple of months.

Edit: won a 30 player, $5 turbo and two $10 turbo sngs.Failed to get itm in two others.


Updated figures are Inter $91,Ladbrokes $1666,Party $146,Pokerroom $1383.Total $3286 ( - $12 for week).( + $326 for month Oct 1st-Oct 31st)

Total 2nd year real money profit $4101.1st year profit total $4239.Total made since starting real money poker on Oct 31st '04 is $8340.

Ok,before I go thanks Iysam for the comment on my last post.I'll add you to my links when I get back.

Righty 2 weeks of much needed sunshine coming up! See you all in November.....

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 18 October, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Enjoy your holiday acorn man.

 
At Monday, 23 October, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Hope you're having fun in Egypt.

 
At Wednesday, 25 October, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Lads.So far so good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document