Monday, December 18, 2006

Back to back

Sat night at the tables was almost breakeven overall although I did manage to pin down a large leak in my game which is chasing to the river with inferior hands.In my defence I only do it once or twice during a longish ( 8-9 hours) poker session and it may be down to lack of concentration and focus or simply greed because I’m annoyed at not making any money over the last few months.I need to slow right down at these moments and if my instincts say I’m obviously behind then I need to fold.Easy to write and harder to actually do as with most pokery advice.


The Old Firm game went as I predicted and finished 1-1 although Rangers dominated the game and should have won it.It does look as if the young team Le Guen is putting together is finally gelling and his football philosophy is sinking in.Consistency is what is required now and a long unbeaten run is required starting with the Aberdeen game on Sunday.Hopefully I’ll have my voice back by then…


I don’t want to tempt fate but last night actually went quite well at the tables.Mrs A was working again but I didn’t start playing until I played a couple of sng’s with Juice and Rottie at Laddys.Only $5 and not turbos but I made the money in both before losing my profits at the cash tables.


I then played and donked out of a $10 turbo at Pokerroom before winning my next one and then moving to FTP and winning an $11 sng there too for a profitable wee night.I mentioned greed at the top of this post and I have to be honest and say that I still have a very strong desire to make good money at the virtual felt.

More thoughts on all that soon.Mrs A and I have to pop out to see a second hand pc just now.The S-man says mine is gubbed! He's coming over in about an 1 1/2hrs so I'd
better fly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document