Saturday, December 09, 2006

Steamin' in

It's been a great weekend so far.Rangers played well and beat Hibs 3-0 at Ibrox today.We've had a poor season so far and whilst I'll keep believing,we are 13 points ( they play tomorrow) behind Satans minions and our chances of winning the league are slim.We have already qualified for the next round in Europe which is something I suppose but we really need a result against the orcs next Sunday.

My night out went well last night and I managed to get quite blitzed before catching the last train home.Logged on to Skype and Miami Mark and the s-man were both on and at FT playing sng's.As I've mentioned before I'm not much of a drinker and I was very wary ( even when half cut) of losing a fortune due to my pished state and indeed began by losing two $6 sngs before coming 3rd in the last one.I was ready to call it a night as I'd had a smoke or three by then too and could barely focus.S-man left and Miami Mark persuaded me to play a $22 turbo which I won after beating MM heads up.He wanted another but I didn't want to push my luck so I played another $11 turbo and came 2nd in that for the most profitable night I've had for a while.

Ok, Mrs A is off to help out a her work for a couple of hours so I'm gonna walk Nacho,roll myself something strong n smelly and then hit da tables...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document