Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday Stats

Thanks to all who commented on my last post.Mrs A ended up coming back on Friday night and so far so good.

This will be a short post as I'm playing an $11k gtd at Full tilt with my $26 token soon and I need to get to the chippy to get dinner for Step A and I.

To the stats... Full Tilt $234,Party $310,Ladbrokes $1592,Inter $86,Pokerroom $820.Total $3042 ( - $205 since Nov 12th).

Nearly freaked out at FT when another player at a turbo token game asked if I was Scottish.There's no location shown at FT so I wondered what was going on until Poker Jones said hello! Nice playing with you sir.I just wish my hammer had won though and not sent me to the rail!It's not supposed to get beaten when playing with fellow bloggers.Hmmmm!

Righty gotta run....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document