Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday stats

Juice was right,The Da Vinci code wasn't that great a movie.I'm not sure if that's because I'd read the book but it didn't do too much for me.

Joined Full Tilt last night so I can still get the occasional game with Miami Mark now that Pokerroom has given American players the heave ho.I withdrew $400 from Pokerroom and deposited the same at FT.I played three $1 turbo sng's just to get used to the software and I have to say I quite like it.The emotions feature was fun for about half a game before I got bored telling my opponents I was "happy" to their "angry" when I sucked out on 'em.I used Miami Marks sign up for a $25 bonus rather than a rakeback deal as I'm not sure I'l be doing much more than playing the odd tourney at FT.

I still haven't put in more than an hour or so at the cash tables since I returned from my hols.I'm not sure if it's so much falling out of love with the game, as much as wanting to move up to $100 nl more often and start playing $22 sngs, but not wanting to do so whilst I don't feel I'm running very well.Perhaps playing a load of $5 sngs and a little $50nl until I feel the poker gods are on my side is the best idea, although in some ways that flies in the face of my logical belief that running bad, and suffering continued bad luck can be made much worse by admitting it and adjusting the way I play by not pushing edges as hard or even pushing them too hard.

Ok to the stats....Full Tilt $376 ,Pokerroom $822 ,Party $274,Inter $96,Ladbrokes $1659 . Total $3247 ( -$61 since Oct 31st or -$51 incl $10 pokerroom gift voucher sent to friend).

Edit: Jeez I wasn't kidding about my luck.One bubble n two major suckouts in my first three $5 sng's at FT.Right clear head...bring it fishies!



Considering the amount of whinging from me about bad runs etc I suppose dropping $61 isn't so bad.Time to go and start winning not whining....

2 Comments:

At Monday, 13 November, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Also take into account the fact it was directed by Ron " my favorite colour paint is magnolia" howard.

P.s I thought you werent doing sunday stats anymore

 
At Monday, 13 November, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sunday stats are only every 2 weeks but maybe monthly depending how I feel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document