Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Is it a bird?

It's been a busy week so far and I can't believe it's Thursday tomorrow already.I've still not made it into the money at Full Tilt though,the latest debacles coming when I flopped a set of two's on a 2s 3d 6s board and there were only small bets before it got to me so with the flush draw out there I raised big and was reraised all in.I thought "oh no he/she's got 45" but made the crying call and was proved right.In my next sng there I went out with my AK V AK sooted when the villian made a flush by the river.

Moved to Pokerroom and managed 3rd place ( itm whoooohooo) from 20 in a $5 turbo which must mean that FT is rigged...hehe.I've now switched off the avatars and gone for the plain background in order to minimize distractions.Does anyone know if there's anyway of displaying the other players locations at FT? I like as much info as I can get on my opponents.


I was sorry to read that Iggy at the legendary Guinnessandpoker has decided to take a long nap.Let's hope someone snores loud enough to wake him from his slumber in the not too distant future, as there are not many better sites on the net to get the best and latest of what's happening in the poker world.Iggy was never huge on strategy posts but even throwaway lines contained gems of wisdom which I used to help improve my game.Thanks for all your hard work and haste ye back!

Mark will be over soon for our weekly Halo fest so not much more to add just now.I was very proud of Step A this week for getting a great 1st report card from High School.Cost me a Mcdonalds,a couple of magazines and the usual £5 but it's worth every penny to know she is settling in well at Secondary school.

Had a laugh today at the article in the paper about the twitchers ( bird spotters fancy name) who spotted a rare red-rumped swallow and called excited friends to tell them the news only to look on in horror as a sparrowhawk swooped down and ate it.Now that was a bad beat with nae outs for the poor red-rump and the twitchers.

Ok,saw a man about a dog last night so I'm off to roll something large n smelly....

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 15 November, 2006, Blogger Rosie said...

Well done to Step A!

 
At Thursday, 16 November, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yep,she's a wee star!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document