Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Short ramble

No long rambling nonsense post today as I didn’t play much poker last night.Actually I’m glad I never really finished yesterdays post because it was probably going to be mostly bollocks anyway! I was kind of thinking about how much profit could be made if I can make enough progress through the $11 to $22 sngs and begin 2-3 tabling them.In theory it sounded good but in reality I work hard all day and don’t have the inclination to push myself that hard in the evenings.Whilst that may be true, I'm still determined to push on and improve as a player.

On the subject of improvement here's a link for I Strongs online poker videos.My memory isn't the greatest but I'm sure it was at Blackscribe's via Yorky Puds that I found them.I really enjoyed watching the guy play and hopefully I've learned something from them.

As I mentioned I didn't play much last night.Bought Step A a pc through the adtrader and was back in time for the s-mans visit.I came 8th from 18 in a token sat at FT,won about $8 at the cash tables and went to bed.

Ok, anymore and I'll have to delete the first line of this post.Here's a wee link,courtesy of the S-man to the current Irn Bru( Scotlands national drink) advert.It tickled my funny bone anyway...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 20 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice find on the I-Strong vid.

It's amazing how easy some players make it all seem. I may have to give the $25NL 6-max tables a try again...

 
At Wednesday, 20 December, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I agree Klopzi,he does make it look easy.If only it was...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document