Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged!

Riverstars struck again last night as I played two turbo sngs and crashed out of both.Trip Aces getting busted by a flush at Laddys cost me $18 and my last hand at Party robbed me of the whopping $20 I had won earlier.

I now have only $132 left at 'Stars and reckon I may just take a shot at giving that part of my roll a wee boost by playing four $27 turbos.Hmmmm.

Looks like I've been tagged by the Kat and now require to post seven unknown facts about myself.Don't all leave at once!

1) I used to eat 8-12 weetabix for breakfast every morning.

2) I can wiggle my ears and flare my nostrils.

3) I once encouraged everyone in my office to buy penny shares in Orchard furniture after a tip off.Most did and the share price crashed soon after!

4) The first single I bought was "The Chicken Song" from the Spitting Image tv series.It's still a classic today...

5) I'm learned the mindfulness of breath meditation at a Buddhist centre in Glasgow a few years back and still practice it on occasion.

6)I've always wanted to ride across the USA on a Harley.The closest I've come is driving down the East Kilbride expressway on a 100cc Kawasaki hairdryer.

7)I was scared of the dark as a youngster.Now I'm only scared of the Pokerstars river card...

Ok,If they read this then I tag...

Mias Dad ( Spid)
Cell 1919
Chipper
Yorkshire Pud
Planet Gong
The Edge ( Mauz)
Ornate Push

Don't forget Britbloggerment 8 on Sunday...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 12 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so I've not been tagged, but then I don't have a blog and feel left out so I'll add my own response.....

1. I never ate farley’s rusk as main meal in my life……acorn?
2. That’s impressive acorn… all I can do (uncorroborated reports from Mrs Trout) is SNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I spent my entire bonus that year in Orchard Furniture shares and my $800 is now worth $40… at least the poker lessons proved more profitable ;) or less costly….
4. First single I bought was "I’m still standing" by Elton John
5. I can close my eyes and inhale with the vision of “IN” in white with a black background, followed by the exhale with the count of “1.2.3.4.5” in white with a black background, with the help of weed of course!!!!!!!!
6. I shat myself the first (and second) time I got a backy on a motorcycle… will be sitting in cruise control in my Honda when I drive the 7 hours to Vegas… after we move to San Jose of course ;)
7. I’m scared of TILT, Drunken Poker TILT, any Friday/Saturday night TILT and right now ……RIVER STARS!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it funny how life turns out. TF for blogs, skypoe, poker and occasionally understanding women!!

 
At Saturday, 12 May, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Nice list MM and don't knock Original Farleys rusks.They are the business!

 
At Saturday, 12 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to get yourself a blog Mark. Not fancy it??

Interesting stuff Acorn. You never know, one big MTT wina dn that Harley Davidson dream could come true!

Thats your goal mate!!!!!


BM

 
At Tuesday, 15 May, 2007, Blogger MiasDaddy said...

Interesting stuff - only just read, so just seen i got 'tagged' - will blog it tomorrow.

Cheers,
M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document