Riverstars struck again last night as I played two turbo sngs and crashed out of both.Trip Aces getting busted by a flush at Laddys cost me $18 and my last hand at Party robbed me of the whopping $20 I had won earlier.
I now have only $132 left at 'Stars and reckon I may just take a shot at giving that part of my roll a wee boost by playing four $27 turbos.Hmmmm.
Looks like I've been tagged by the Kat and now require to post seven unknown facts about myself.Don't all leave at once!
1) I used to eat 8-12 weetabix for breakfast every morning.
2) I can wiggle my ears and flare my nostrils.
3) I once encouraged everyone in my office to buy penny shares in Orchard furniture after a tip off.Most did and the share price crashed soon after!
4) The first single I bought was "The Chicken Song" from the Spitting Image tv series.It's still a classic today...
5) I'm learned the mindfulness of breath meditation at a Buddhist centre in Glasgow a few years back and still practice it on occasion.
6)I've always wanted to ride across the USA on a Harley.The closest I've come is driving down the East Kilbride expressway on a 100cc Kawasaki hairdryer.
7)I was scared of the dark as a youngster.Now I'm only scared of the Pokerstars river card...
Ok,If they read this then I tag...
Mias Dad ( Spid)
The Edge ( Mauz)
Don't forget Britbloggerment 8 on Sunday...