Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Pushing the envelope + Monthly stats

Thanks to all who took the time to leave the emminently sensible comments I received on yesterdays post and for that long overdue confession Juice :-)))

I agree with the general consensus that although it's probably better to keep this wee ghey poker blog outwith my family,it's not a "panic,hit blog delete key" issue if it doesn't remain that way.

After Sunday evenings tomfoolery last night seemed a bit tame.I did find it quite amusing that I wrote about why I'd rather be all in when shorthanded with 56off than A7, because 56 is less likely to be dominated by a bigger Ace.( AQ,AK etc) Amusing because I came 3rd in an 18 player $16 turbo last night at 'Stars after pushing with A7 and running into the solid players AQ.The poker gods do like their fun.Two more turbo's out of the money meant a tiny profit for the night.

On the subject of fun I've mentioned my somewhat frugal nature on this blog and my workmates took advantage of that last week.I detest the "put money in an envelope" office practice which seems to see an envelope go round the office for everything from engagements to somebodys flippin cat sneezing.I've been here twelve years and have never been the beneficiary of such an envelope.( despite trying to start one for my own birthday a couple of years back!)

Well last week a colleagues house was burgled and as she was off dealing with the insurance and police I came back to my desk to find yet another collection taking place for her.I was staggered that we now have to donate our hard earned cash for such an event, but reluctantly added my generous ( £2!) donation to my colleagues before the bassa's told me the next day they were winding me up.

To the stats and here's the update for the month ending April 30th....

Pokerstars $532,Pokerroom $772,Party $812,Ladbrokes $1429,Full Tilt $1248.Total $4793(+ $160 since 15/4) Monthly profit since 31st March = +$575

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 01 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'somewhat frugal'

Laughed my fookin erse off - surely they must be mistaking you......for that moth that just flew out yer wallet..

ROFL

Yasser ;-)

 
At Tuesday, 01 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the alternative league table

stephenrhall 43
the_cloud71 43
Quixote8 59

zagga 60
ResdentEvil 68

TanOrpheus 72
BurnleyMik 72
Spid 78
cadmunkey 81

regards

"who the f**k am I today"

i need to lie down, my head hurts ... :)

 
At Tuesday, 01 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if anyone else wants the results posted on their blog, let me know, via comment here :)

regards

dD

 
At Wednesday, 02 May, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers s-man,the milky bars are on me...

A fine piece of work there Dudley old boy and by far the finest and most reputable league table I think I've seen!( no bias at all from me due to my top 4 pos)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document