Saturday, April 21, 2007

Britbloggerment game tomorow!




Hope to see everyone who can make it ,play in Sundays Britbloggerment game.It's only $5.50 and not to be taken too seriously ( unless I win!).Find it under the Tourney/private tab.Absolutely everyone is welcome to play.Don't be shy!


Just a quick post today as Mrs A and I are off out for an Italian meal shortly.( we're saving the comedy night until we use our Hilton vouchers)

I had a great time last night at the tables.Only managed a 4th and 2nd from three $15 turbos but it was nice to get back on track there.

I also played Kat's rebuy donkament mtt at Full Tilt with Miami Mark and the half cut s-man.Managed 5th overall after playing fairly well and sucking out once or twice too!It was a little frustrating getting my Aces busted when the eventual winner ( Ringo) rivered a 2 outer but I'd hit a fairly similar one myself to make the final table so no complaints from me.( the dogs still bruised though hehe)

Great to play with the US crew again and I thoroughly enjoyed the table chat too.

I'd managed to win a few $$ at Ladbrokes earlier when I flopped a flush against slow played Kings.The way I've been running over the last week,I half expected the higher flopped flush from the villain but I suppose there aren't always monsters under the bed.

Righty ,shower time then off out....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 21 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you managed to pimp our blogger game to our friends over the water!

Have a good night.

ATB

BM

 
At Sunday, 22 April, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I think I may have mentioned it!

See you tonight at the game mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document