Saturday, April 14, 2007

Brit Bloggerment on Sunday




Thanks to Juice for this excellent banner.


Played a few turbo sng's ( 18 player) early on in the evening and bubbled twice and failed to make the money in the others.Had my Aces busted by JJ for a buy-in at Laddies before moving to Full Tilt with the S-man ( yerawbawbag) and Miami Mark ( Al Eleven) for Kats $1 rebuy donkament fun.With the start time being 2am I'm not sure I'll make it every week but a fine time was had by all ( especially with Alf trying to tilt waffles with his luckbox suckout powers) and I managed 7th and Alf Eleven 6th for a decent showing by the Brits.


Ok,The Grand National starts in 1/2hr and I'm on Billy Voddan ( thanks for tip BM),Euro trek ,mckelvey and each way on Gallant Approach and Slim pickings,the latter being a fine description of last night at the tables for me!

I'm not sure on Mrs A's plans for tonight ( I doubt they involve me playing poker)but I'll be around tomorrow for certain and ready to ensure Al Elevens luckboxery comes to a swift and ( hopefully!) brutal end!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 14 April, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Well you cant do worse than last tournie can you ;-)

P.s i hope you cleared the copyright on that poster

 
At Saturday, 14 April, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Gee thanks for the reminder Juice!

Nae copyright reqd.I know a dodgy London lawyer....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document