Sunday, April 08, 2007

Stars Rescued + Britbloggerment Tonight!

Happy Easter! I'd forgotten it was Easter Sunday when arranging the Britbloggerment game with Burnley Mik but hopefully we'll still get a big enough turnout to make a decent game of it.8.30 pm ,'Stars under Private,Pass:Donkament.

Just a quick post today as the Rangers game is about to kickoff shortly.Played a load more turbo sng's last night and thankfully a 1st and 2nd in amongst the suckouts and dross meaning I'm only $10 down on last Sundays total.Miami Mark and I made the last one of the night a $25 game and I was running well at the final table until my Kings were beaten by AQ.Grrrr.

I did win just over a buy-in at a Party cash table with a set of sixes and a few steals although I'm about $90 down at Ladbrokes after a few crazy cash table swings.

I've added another fine blog to my roll so pop over and have a read.Ok,this post was really just an excuse to pimp the tourney tonight on 'Stars and Short Stack Shamus's blog!

I'm off work tomorrow and the Mrs and I are hoping the sun will stay out for a trip to Largs to sample some fine fish n chips.She was out last night and did ask if I was playing poker again tonight.Errrrr yes! Luckily there's still plenty of goodwill there after buying her Chloe the fiesta last week but unlike the car ( hopefully!) I'd better not push it too far.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend and I'll hopefully see you at tonights Britbloggerment game....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document