Friday, March 30, 2007

The Good News!

I forgot to mention I reached the 500 post mark on March 25th and I'm really pleased and proud that the post just happened to be the one from last Sundays first Brit bloggerment game.Just seems fitting to me.I never thought I'd stick at this blog but here I still am churning out nonsense far too often each week.I keep meaning to cut out the drivel and shorten my posts,cut out all the "buts" and maybe add a comma or two but I guess this is just the way I roll.Thanks to everyone who reads this here space and thanks to my sponsors too.

Two other pieces of good news.My remortgage is through and we can start looking for a wee car for Mrs A.She has still to pass her test though she did take lessons years ago so has some experience.

The best news is that my wee cousin ignored my advice and posted small parcel back from the 'Dam last week.He's just phoned and will be popping round later with a small Dutch dog.No need to see a man about a Scottish dog this week.Shhhhhhhmoking!

2 Comments:

At Friday, 30 March, 2007, Blogger Rosie said...

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but add "a coma"?! No, your blog is VERY interesting Acorn! Don't make it any more so !

 
At Friday, 30 March, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

hehe.Can't even spell 'em let alone use 'em right!

Although after my wee cousin arrives tonight, coma may the right term!

Fuck it.This is what the edit button is for!I'm sorting it!Cheers Rosie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document