Monday, April 02, 2007

Britbloggerment 3



Burnley Mik and I are delighted to announce another fine joint production! Thanks again to all who played last night and Congrats to Tan Orpheus on winning it with the hammer and to The Cloud for making such a great match of it ,especially heads up.

Sadly I was the bubble boy on this occasion after I reraised my only confirmed non-blogger reader ( dD:Resdentevil) all in with AK and he called with J10 and sent me packing.I'd already knocked Juice out when my AK sucked out on his KK and The Cloud and I both got a bit lucky with AJ in the same hand v 1010 when we hit our Ace ,so I'm not going to grumble.It was a fine game and a joy to play in.Great to see Sir Al ,Mookie and Kat ( ok Kat didn't quite make it but she was there!) at the table too.Hopefully we can more of our cousins across the pond playing next week.

Check out the links on the right for some far better writeups of last nights game and feel free to steal the above banner ( or Mr Clouds top drawer one at his blog) and get pimping!




Just picked up Mrs A's new ( ish!) fiesta and in the middle of the $50k freeroll I qualified for on Sat night so no time for more of a tourney recap other than to say I bubbled in the blogger game and just beat the bubble ( 29th ) in the Laddys Late night crapshoot for a small profit.Level 5 and I have just above my starting stack and no idea how my table is playing!
Back to work....















Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Monday, 02 April, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

Nice banner Acornman - I've changed mine and used yours instead. I'll use mine for next week instead maybe.

 
At Monday, 02 April, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sounds like a plan Cloud.Definitely hang on to your one for next week though.cheers.

 
At Tuesday, 03 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

acorn, did sookra do better sitting out in the first one than he did in the second one? Think I need to give him a hard time about that one ;)

 
At Saturday, 07 April, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Yes its nice to see the friends from over the pond. I see it as tax relief taking their money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document