Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quiz Answer

Thanks to Juice ( good shout on the busted flush draw) and OPU for their comments..

Here's a quick recap...

The villain was 26% vpip and raising 16% of hands preflop.I was running at 20% vpip/9.6% pfr.I'd also been giving up my blinds fairly easily ( I don't go mad defending them at cash tables)and that's why I called with K10 here.The clue is that I feel I should have reraised the villains flop bet with a far larger bet or even reraised preflop.The villain was all in for his last $71 on the river and I folded.I'll give my reasoning later.What would you put the villain on and would you make the call?Here's the hand.

see below for outcome...





The villain showed 6d7d and was bluffing.
My instinct said he was bluffing but I was too wary of throwing away chips with only my King paired and a crappy 10 kicker.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 19 April, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Well i got that wrong then.

I wouldnt have put him on 67d.

Is it actually possible to backwards reason that hand?

But then i dont think you could call with KT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document