Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bella Bella

Mrs A and I enjoyed an excellent night out last night at a local Italian place.The meat ba's and pasta were superb.

Mrs A asked me to drop her off at her work afterwards so she could gossip with her pal, which left me free to hit the tables when I got home.It's all a bit blurry, though Sharky says I managed a 3rd and 4th again at 'Stars, aswell as a donk out there and one at Full Tilt.I won a little cash at FT and lost a buy-in at Party when my KK fell to AhQh.Actually, that last one felt like a bad beat, but although I'd called the villains preflop raise and managed to get the money all in on the flop ,he did have 9 flush cards and three Aces to hit,meaning I was only just ahead.It just felt like a suckout when the river delivered a stinky wee 2h.

A laddys 6max $50 nl table with a $48 average pot and an apparent maniac on tilt were my next stop.I never managed to get a hand against the maniac and when he left the table became ultra-tight.Later I found the same player at a $300 nl 6 max table.I couldn't resist joining but after winning a couple of smallish pots I never really got going and with an average pot of $100 ,I was staying out the way unless I really had something to go to war with.

My super tilt run at Stars( 8 games without a cash) and losing a couple of buy-ins at Party mean I reckon I'm down about $170 for the week which aint good but I'm still up about $250 for the month so far and the luck factor involved in this game makes sure it's very rarely a constant upwards path every single week.

I am going to try and do less mindless net surfing next week and play more some more poker.If I'm feeling tired or out of sorts then it's time to switch off all together and go and do something more constructive.

I may try and get along to watch EK Thistle tomorrow night and on Thursday night I'm going to watch Rangers v celt*c in the Youth Cup final at hampden.( 7 pm ko,pay at the gate).

We've also just received an extremely large gas bill through the door.( over £300!)
I've not mentioned it to Mrs A yet but ( it's always a crowd pleaser) I'm toying with the idea of taking $600 from my hardly used Pokerroom account to pay for it.I'm already in the good books this weekend after buying her flowers ( the last driving lesson with me didn't go well!)and taking her for dinner.

Righty that's enough nonsense for this Sunday.Don't forget to register and play in tonights Britbloggerment game on Stars.9pm bst.Password:donkament.

Oh and for all those hairy gymnast enthusiasts out there,here's one for you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document