Saturday, April 28, 2007

Creatures

Just a quick post today.I managed a 2nd and a 3rd from five $15 turbo's which boosted my 'Stars roll a little before I began three tabling $100 nl 6 max at Party.Not much to report from there as I finished $30 down after a couple of hours.I did win a buy-in at one table( wheee) and lost one at another when my Aces were cracked after a villain flopped the flush.

Once again though it did strike me as a waste to be three tabling $100 nl and earning Party points I have no use for at all.If I'm going to play a lot more $100nl then I need to get my bonus/rakeback chasing head on and begin playing more smartly.I may move back to Interpoker as they seem to have a decent reload bonus at the moment or possibly Will Hill or Absolute.Hmmmm.

My Mum was watching again for a while last night and chatting on the Yahoo IM after I showed her how to download it.At one point I used the wee smiley that shows the wee character on his back laughing."What on earth is that little creature doing?" my Mum asked,which just caused me to laugh even harder.By the time she left though she was using those damn annoying audible voice things too.

Ok,back tomorrow with a reminder for the Britbloggerment game and a monthly stats update...

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At Saturday, 28 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Acron, you'll be glad you never sat up for Kat's tourney last night... nobody could get in because she "accidently" changed the password - think she won it ;)

I take it you and BM are gonna be HU this Sunday... and somehow the password won't work for everyone else...

 
At Saturday, 28 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye you mention your second place but no the fact you were the small stack and if I didn't take out all the players from bubble onwards it's questionable if you'd make it ;)hehehehe still waiting for the commission cheque

 
At Saturday, 28 April, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Just deduct it off the charge for the "follow that tilty fish ffs man" lesson the other night!

Hang on till I get my calculator oot :-)

 
At Sunday, 29 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okok point taken so i still owe you for that one then.... :) I'll not steal yer blinds on Sunday and we'll be even ;)
Personally I'm looking forward to a Trout-lishious Tourney!!

 
At Sunday, 29 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Sunday, 29 April, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

So thats your name milk!

I will sent the rottie out to get you now!

 
At Sunday, 29 April, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sounds like a deal MM!

Thanks BM,email on its way...

 
At Sunday, 29 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No idea what you are talking about Juice! ;-)

BM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document