Sunday, April 29, 2007

Britbloggerment 6 + 2nd chance game



Don't forget to register for tonights game.Everyone welcome!

We've also arranged a 2nd chance game with a 10.30pm start time.Unfortunately Stars don't allow the turbo format I was looking for but that doesn't mean we can't play it that way! Password is Donkament and all welcome.


Well Rangers drew 3-3 with Hibs yesterday and later on Mrs A and I rented "The Departed" and ordered in Pizza.We both really enjoyed the movie and afterwards Mrs A insisted I play poker whilst she grabbed the tv remote to watch Springer.I could hardly complain, but I think Jerry tilt kicked in during my first $15 sng as I raised with 22 and didn't lay it down to a solid player who came over the top whilst the audience were screaming some garbage about giving Jerry a kiss.I'd like to give him a Glasgow Kiss to shut him up.

Anyway after that sng I two then three tabled $50 nl 6 max at Party before adding a couple of $100 nl tables too.( max 3 at a time).The bottom line was that I finished up about $50 for the night.This included raising with JJ ,calling an all in from the maniac type who had been raising every hand and beating his AK.This was at $100 nl and he said "nh" before questioning my call.I was tempted to justify it but another player reckoned it was a good call and I just added a wee "hmmm" before watching the villain reload and tilt off another stack.( sadly not to me!)

I lost the last hand of the night with a slight case of last hand syndrome ( a leak I'm still working on) when I raised with AQ and went all the way ( $50 nl ) against AK on an Ace high flop.Silly and preventable but we all make mistakes.It was heartening to read Sbrugbys blog and note that he mentions he tilts and makes wrong reads and mistakes at times.This is a guy playing at the very highest levels and who generally kicks ( including Phil Iveys) ass.

Just read the front of the News of the World magazine where some new bint in The Bill ( tv prog) declares she wants to be a "WAG".This is the phrase that seemed to come to the fore at the last World Cup when the players partners were described as such.Surely though she doesn't want to be a Wife And Girlfriend but a Wife Or Girlfriend.Still, I can't seem 'em putting that acronym on the front page...

I'm going to update my stats on a quick post tomorrow as I plan on playing a little today first and anything could happen....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document