Thursday, May 31, 2007

WSOP 2007

It's only a few short months until the 2007 WSOP in Vegas and I've not even tried to qualify yet! My workplace recently implemented new software for planning holidays and it has been a nightmare,meaning I was grateful to get my time off booked for September, never mind being able to be off work to attend the WSOP.The good news ( is it fate?!) is that the system failed and we're back to manually filling out a diary for leave, so I may have a pop at a couple of late sats for the main event.

Afterall who wouldn't want to compete in pokers biggest tournament?!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, 01 June, 2007, Blogger Short-Stacked Shamus said...

Good luck, Littleacornman! (You mean hours, right?)

 
At Friday, 01 June, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

pokers biggests poker tournament?

you mean blogger 11 surely.

 
At Friday, 01 June, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Of course I did Shamus! I was actually thinking of the main event.Weeks is more like it!

Ok ok Juice,pokers 2nd biggest tourney,the WSOP.... :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document