Sunday, May 20, 2007

Britbloggerment 9



I'm not sure what happened to the comments section on yesterdays post.Hmmm.Anyway, I had late night at the tables last night and I'm too tired to do a full boring write up of my play.I did play three very soft $11 turbo's at Party and came nowhere,won one and was 3rd in the other.My Stars roll bounced around all night before being nearly wiped out by some fishy fecker and his A5 sooted hitting his flush on the river v TPTK.It was a fishy table with four waiting to join ( it was so juicy) so I can't complain too much when the fish bite.I would however like to withdraw last weeks cursed remark about being scared of the Pokerstars river card.I love that site! ( are you reading 'Stars poker gods?)

I did a quick check before crashing out and I reckon I'm about even for my weeks play which after the previous weeks tilt fest is an improvement.I think part of my tilt issue the other week was that I was simply pushing too hard and trying to force things to happen at the tables,instead of relaxing and just playing my game.

Ok,that's it for today.Don't forget to register for Britbloggerment 9 tonight on 'Stars.All welcome!

3 Comments:

At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger dD said...

Acorn

congrats on outlasting me !

regards

dD

 
At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger Marky said...

Hi Littleacorn,

I've been meaning to play in the blogger tourney for a while now but keep forgetting.

I'll try and be there next week.

M

 
At Monday, 21 May, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Expect it to be a regular occurence from now Dudley!

See you at the felt next week Marky...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document