Monday, September 17, 2007

1st Night Home in Flat

My stress levels are still through the roof over my move back to the flat.My hall and kitchen floors are done,most of the wallpapering has been done,the blinds are ordered,the curtains for the living room are bought and in for alteration,the microwave and dryer are bought and my brain is frazzled!


I moved out of ex Mrs A's place yesterday and stayed at the Hilton in Glasgow for a night as a wee treat to myself ( and because I got Hilton vouchers for Xmas!.I went out for a fine pasta dinner before firing up the lappy on the hotel connection and coming 2nd yet again in the Britbloggerment game.I remember getting lucky quite early v Kenn and going out when my A9 failed to beat Burnley Miks A10 and that's about it.Congrats to Mik on taking it down.One of these days....

Since my last post I have won a $16 turbo,come 3rd in a $27 ( 18 player) and gone out of two more $16 games.( 33 lost to AK and 1010 lost to 99 when riverstars delivered on the river!)

I did however have another stab at the higher stakes on my bet365 roll and once again came out well on top.It's not part of my main roll and I don't want to jinx myself by giving figures but lets just say it's at over $500 now....

I did manage to lose about $50 at laddies last night after running my cunningly disguised trips into an invisible full house.(was to me anyway!).

Ok,too tired for more.This is my first night back at my flat and I have Nacho with me for company.He needs out....

Labels:

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger Amatay said...

m8 u have a great record in the bbrit, probably the best. You done good in the first the league (the real league) and are performing well in the new unimproved league lol. play higher games u fish ;-)

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger Mike said...

So whens the RTR house warming ???

all the best on your move.

Mike

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So unlucky to finish second again! How many times have you been the bridesmaid now??

One thing though, your SnG play is excellent. You are at the top of both the RTR league (well second) and also joint top of the bloggerment league (which I will put up tomorrow). You have to undoubtedly be the mosty consistent player so far. I have to agree with Amatayfish that BR permitting, you should easly be at the $27 games, without a doubt.

Good luck with the whole moving thing and I loved the staying at the Hilton!!

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I've been taking a shot higher ( thanks in part to your last comment!) Amatay.My heads too screwed up to play higher all the time just now!

Thanks Mike n Lou.My place is looking so good now it'll need to be a virtual party!

Too often BM! That damn bridesmaid dress loves me!

Cheers for the comments on my play mate.It's not really that I'm scared of $27 and up.It's more that I'm not sure I've the stomach for a 0/10 or even 0/15 run without cashing.( and imo there's no avoiding streaks like that).

Hilton was good but my flat is feeling more like home now the decoratings almost done...

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger Yorkshire Pudding said...

You need a flat mate? I'm fucked here housing wise!

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Luckily I bought an ex council flat about 13 yrs ago and have moved back into it.Must be tough trying to get on the housing ladder these days mate.

 
At Tuesday, 18 September, 2007, Blogger MAIR said...

Hilton! wow u lucky thing, so nice for you to relax tho hun before moving into your flat.

Glad things are moving along for you now and I know it will take time to adjust to the change. Best of luck with it.

xx

 
At Wednesday, 19 September, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, 19 September, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

The hilton eh? what was that the car park suite!

glad the move went well mate.

 
At Wednesday, 19 September, 2007, Blogger dD said...

yer brains frazzled 'cause ya schmoke too much ...

fawk me ! brideshead revisited ... he he he ... nice to see "we" all paid for yer nite in ra swanky hotel :)

nice score on 365 *)

regards

dD

btw up the gers !!

 
At Wednesday, 19 September, 2007, Blogger dD said...

another btw ...

are we hooking up when the ra trout is home ??

and does juice baby :) wanna join in and make it a foursome ...... snigger snigger

regards

dD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document