Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mcfadden Goal!



The first pic was French striker,David Trezeguet,showing a Scottish player the score was 4-0 before they went on to thrash us 5-0 a few years ago.The second pic was him last night....Ho ho ho !


I'm still on Cloud 9 after last nights result, although I'm realistic enough to know that it's still going to be very very tough for Scotland to get through this group.

Not much joy on the poker front last night after playing poorly in a $16 turbo and losing $25 at Laddies.I bubbled a $16 turbo on Tues night and won $50 at Laddies, so I think I'm still up a little for the week.

I'm still rushed off my feet sorting my flat out.Ex Mrs A spent all day yesterday cleaning the place and the wallpaper has now been stripped too by the decorator.Sunday will be the day I move.

The ex and I seem to be getting along fine these days.This was the case after we initially split and to be honest the fact that nothing seemed to have changed seemed to reflect just how far apart we had grown.After influence from her poisonous neighbourhood friend she became really frosty for a while and we barely spoke.We both agreed last night that it's good that we still get on and that there's not nastiness or bitterness between us.

Ok,thanks for reading and don't forget to register for Bloggerment 26!

Here's James Mcfaddens brilliant goal from last night.Gives me goosebumps just watching it.



In fact I think it almost tops this one...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, 14 September, 2007, Blogger TanOrpheus said...

Proof that the strangest things can happen in Interational Footy.

Can't support or congratulate Scotland though, too many years of hearing about how they'll support "Anyone but England", and listening to reports on the pointless scottish season :o)

 
At Friday, 14 September, 2007, Blogger Swifty said...

Decent tap-in by McFadden there.

Shame his match bonus went to the keeper ;)

 
At Friday, 14 September, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

And yet they say lightening doesn't strike twice eh Tan!

Gutted to hear you wont support or congratulate Scotland though...Oh hold on...I'm not!!

Yep Cell, it wasn't bad for a toe poke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document