Saturday, December 01, 2007

Bloggerment 37 Open...




I had a fine night out with my workmates last night.Scotch Corner,The Lab and Parklane were the pubs visited.I took the 22.40 train home ( had been out since 5pm)and remembered Dudley had mentioned a drunken game so I got in touch and we hit the tables.I bubbled a $6 turb,got sucked out on in the 2nd and have no idea what happened in the 3rd one!

We both joined Kats Friday night donkament on Full Tilt and had a goods laugh donking it up with our US/Canadian friends from across the pond.I couldn't get a stack built at all until the last few minutes before the 1st break when I got lucky with QK V KK.I vaguely recall getting my stack in the middle with KK at some point later on and going out when an Ace flopped for Kat's AJ.AJ was the hand of the night and although I'd like to have won the game,my head was starting to pound by this time and I was grateful to get to bed about 4.15am.

Woke up this afternoon and found my fridge/freezer has packed in.Ordered a new one ( delivered Wed) and then headed to Ibrox to watch Rangers beat Kilmarnock 2-0.Our rivals only drew today which means they are now only 1 point ahead of us at the top of the league.

Just eaten pasta with an tasty sauce my sister gave me and if the rain ever goes off I'm going to walk Nacho and hit the tables....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document