Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Get me out of here!

Thanks to all who commented on yesterdays post.Very much appreciated.I think tiredness,a bad wee run and being on a downer in general didn't help my mood when writing it, but I hope some humour came across too.

I had a rotten day at work yesterday and spent time in discussion with my boss over a few things.I'm feeling far better today, but didn't even eat anything yesterday until after 8 pm last night and at some points during the day I really felt as if I'd just about had enough.

I detest my job and company, but the pay is half decent and despite my sister nagging me to look elsewhere I reckon I'm stuck here for another 30 years!

Between that and dealing with staying on my own again, life could be much better.I've enjoyed the last couple of weekends though,visiting the s-man and going out for a swally last Friday.I'm also really looking forward to Rosie,Juice and Mr Edge visiting this weekend and to meeting up with Dudley,my cousin and the s-man for some live poker.Hopefully we'll be back in time to watch the big Hatton V Mayweather fight late on Sat night.

On the poker front I've not played too much.I managed to win a $6 ,18 player turbo the other night ( crashed out the other) and last night I crashed out of one and scraped into the money in the other.I also lost $30 at 365 after running a completely unbelievable bluff at a cash table!

Just eaten a nice healthy Burger King and I'm ready to hit the tables....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document