Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lyon tamers?



The trunk monkey email was going round the work today and I couldn't resist pinching a clip from you-tube.I want one of 'em for Xmas!


Usually I start writing my blog posts and the rubbish you read here just kinda falls onto the page.Not so this week!

It's hard to say I'm going to keep relationship stuff totally private, when I'm feeling happier than I have for years, and in many ways I want to shout about it from the rooftops! Heck this morning some old woman was doddling along in the outside lane and I was already running a bit late for work.All I could think was "any particular reason you haven't moved over?" instead of "MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE outta my way NOW biatch!".

However this is real life, not a soap opera, and although I'm really pleased people use some of their valuable time to read this blog,I'm not going to be live blogging on Rosie and I for many obvious reasons.

Back to the poker...I've not played too many games this week due to being busy and too tired to play well.A couple of 2nd places in $6 and an standard speed $11 sng and too many races lost in my usual $16's have been the story so far.

I did have dinner at my Mum and Dads last night and watched my Mum play a sng to try and work out why she still isn't beating the fish.We watched one of the sngicons videos and although it was excellent,it was a standard speed game and my Mum only plays turbos, which are a different kettle of fish.She is going to try more standard speed games and hopefully that will bring about the improvement required.

Tonight I'll be at Ibrox where Rangers need just a point against the French champions,Lyon,to progress to the Champions league knock-out stage.We beat them 3-0 over in France, but they have improved since then and it's going to be a night of high tension and nerves.The atmosphere at these type of game is superb though and I'll probably be hoarse until the weekend afterwards.

Tomorrow night I'm looking after Step A until midnight and on Friday I have my works Xmas lunch followed by a game of badminton with the s-man.

No real plans for the weekend.I just wish I could back and relive last weekend all over again....

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 13 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we were fucking pish

deserved to get beat

get rid of Smith NOW

regards

dD

 
At Thursday, 13 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,

I like your blog. I want to know if you'd like to exchange links with my poker site.

I represent the website http://www.stackthefish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback + Pro Poker Blogs.

If you'd like to exchange links with me, please e-mail me back at stackthefish@gmail.com, For the structure of my link,
I'd like it to read StackTheFish.com - Poker Coaching and Rakeback

With it linking to http://www.stackthefish.com

I will add your link to my page as soon as you have added mine. Please send me the format and URL of your link you'd like displayed.

Thanks!

StackTheFish

 
At Thursday, 13 December, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Dont worry Mr A im sure walter smith wont take this defeat lyon down.

 
At Thursday, 13 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPURS - RANGERS
SPURS - RANGERS
SPURS - RANGERS

 
At Thursday, 13 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made up for you that life is good at the moment mate!! Hope it all goes well!

Good Luck

BM
www.burnleymik.ukpokerscene.co.uk

 
At Thursday, 13 December, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

We were dD but we'll be back!

Ryan I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Juice,shuttttit!

Cloud: now that would be good!

BM: Thanks for that mate.I've seen the "love is in the air" thread on RTR and was gonna reply but for once I'm totally stuck for words!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document