Wednesday, August 27, 2008

leaderboard + $50 added to Sundays game...

“We can confirm we have transferred your doomswitch to Full Tilt and it will be fully active for the duration of your play on that site.We look forward to seeing you again soon on Pokerstars and please be assured that on your return to ‘Stars, your usual high level of bad beats and suckouts will remain unaffected by this transfer.( you’re always doomed on Stars!)

Please also be aware we are constantly seeking to improve our poker players downswing experience and look forward to beta testing some exciting and new innovative ways our Random Number Generator can screw you over.Don't be a stranger!
Lots of love,Pokerstars Support


Yeah,it seems my recent horrible luck at Stars has now taken hold at Full Tilt.I was fairly card dead during last nights Blogger challenge game and when Bully raised my blind yet again,I decided to flat call with J10.The flop came Jack high,I called Bullys large overbet and his K4 bluff hit a King on the turn to send me packing.

Here is a link to the current Brit Blogger challenge leaderboard as requested: The grand prizes ( trip to London/hotel accommodation/meet the pros) are still very much up for grabs as they are only open to UK/Rep Ireland residents.Sir Alcanthang has done a great job getting this all put together and if you’re a Brit blogger or reader you’re missing out on superb opportunity if you don’t play in the game! Next installment is on Sunday and SirAl has just been in touch to say that $50 will be added to the prizepool!

After the Britblogger game I took a break and then fired up some Super Turbos.I couldn’t seem to get a hand to hold or win a race in those games either and eventually logged out and onto Party poker for a couple of $22 turbs before bedtime.

On my very first steal of my starting game I ran into Aces.I did manage to win the other one for $100 and even got lucky in one or two hands on the way.In fact I had fun as the clown I eventually beat heads up said “No way” in the chat box after he lost a 60/40. “Way” I replied which seemed to tilt the villain into spewing off the rest of his chips.

Babysitting for Step A again tonight.Back soon...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 27 August, 2008, Blogger Nick said...

That was one of those "eeekk" moments last night when you went out - tough call and a very good one too!

The doomswitch waited for me until I was heads up :o(

 
At Thursday, 28 August, 2008, Blogger dD said...

ha ha ha too funny. those first two paragraphs will have the conspiracy theorists wetting themselves :)

w00t $50 added ... sweet

must be my turn ... err to win that is !!

regards

dD

 
At Friday, 29 August, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Eeeek was not the word I used Mr Cloud! That's poker and all that eh...

Cheers Dudley.Yep $50! Fill yer boots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document