Monday, October 06, 2008

Social Sunday

Good news on Sunday evening! After the "Linkin Park " and "Super Nacho" T-shirts were consigned to the bottom of Step A's drawer it seems she actually likes the "Save the drama for your Mama" T-shirt I brought her home from Amsterdam.1/3 aint bad.The ex Mrs A no longer works on Wednesday nights which means there's no need for me to babysit.She is still working on Monday nights though and although Step A 's usual routine is to go to a pottery class and then to stay at her Grans,she seems to be getting bored of the pottery and I'm hoping she'll require a babysitter again. Nice to note to that "what's the point?" seems to have taken over from "it's so unfair" as the wee ones latest teen catchphrase!

Thanks to the 15 players who showed up to play in this weeks Bloggerment and congrats to poker pro Amatay on taking it down.My own game lasted until my AK couldn't improve against Dudleys JJ.

I fared slightly better in the last RTR league game of the series,scraping into the money in 3rd position.I quite enjoy these social Sunday games.The entry fee may only be $5.50 for each game but most of us have played many games together and that always makes it more interesting.

I've been playing more and more on Party recently and decided to try out a couple of wee $16 ( 18 player) at Stars to get back in the swing of them.AK into AA and QK into A5 ended those games.I did manage a 2nd place in a wee $11 at Party to break even for the night.

I've a busy week ahead.Tomorrow night I'm going over to the s-mans,I've booked the car into get sorted on Wed and my cousin and I are going out to shoot some pool on Thursday evening.

Not much of a post today but that's all I have...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, 07 October, 2008, Blogger Amatay said...

Bloggerment champ, weeeeeeeee

 
At Tuesday, 07 October, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yep,better than a WSOP Bracelet.Congrats again mate!

 
At Wednesday, 08 October, 2008, Blogger dD said...

i suppose a little is better than nothing :)
off south but hope to catch the britBlogger

regards

dD

 
At Thursday, 09 October, 2008, Blogger Nick said...

I really can't concentrate on writing a comment when Amatay has left a comment..

Don't know why.

Forgotten what I was gonna say now...

 
At Thursday, 09 October, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Catch you at weekend dD!

I know what you mean Mr C.I need a DSE Break after reading any of his comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document